Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Step Too Far

Was reading the SHTF blog and found this: http://www.shtfblog.com/are-we-living-in-a-police-state/

I'd put this pretty low on the probability list - somewhere between house fire, and Yellowstone erupting (that's where where between .004% and .00008%  and yet, I'm dreading the day I'm going to kill some cop who got sent to the wrong damn address, and if I were still alive I'd be feeling bad for the other cop who killed me - which is probably what would happen on a forced entry.    I need to think about more remote warning devices....

I'm not sure I understand why they do forced entry on homes (other than hostage situations) - be much safer to turn off the water and wait for the people to come out - they will sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment