Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wanted

Wanted:  A country that supports property ownership and property rights.   In theory I own property - in reality I rent it.

Wanted: A country that respects the right to carry arms, and respects the individual. It maybe a right but it's treated like a privilege that I have to pay for, and one that a lot of folks want to take away.

Wanted: A country that hasn't decided that Logic, Common Sense, and Facts are thing of no value. Which is what 60+% of my country has decided.

Wanted: A country that respects privacy.

Wanted: A country that values productivity.

Wanted: A society that understands when it's being lied to and doesn't fall for it.

Something tells me I'm going to be left wanting - because as near as I can tell that describes absolutely no place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment