Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wow - Hell just froze over

I really dislike Bill Maher - but apparently he isn't completely stupid, he's just a hypocrite.   

I ain't giving up my guns.

So here we have two Progressive morons - who seem to have come to the conclusion that - you need to do something to protect yourself between the time your home is invaded, and the cops show up - if they bother.

I'm not sure which I'm more surprised about - that Moore (hypocritical, lying sack of shit) suggested the Bill needs more range time, or that at least two (and possibly 3) of the panel seem to be admitting to owning guns.

I'm not a tiny bit surprised that Bill referred to the Second Amendment as Bullshit.  He think the people who should have rights are the ones who agree with him

That Moore would comment on the amount of range time needed, suggests that he probably owns one or more himself.  But then he's a world class hypocrite so.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment