Sunday, March 22, 2015

A MGTOW reaction

Speaking as a member of the MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) movement/trend/revolution? I can't help but wonder if the reaction was planned.  Yeah it's a conspiracy theory - and whopper of one.

So this is me, just sort of thinking out-loud. A few things to keep in mind - I'm a libertarian so I'm all about individual liberty and equal protection under the law,  I'm also a economist so, I tend to think in terms of maximizing the use of resources.  But let's be clear I am not a spokesman for MGTOW - I wouldn't dare presume to push my views on my fellow Men so don't go there.

MGTOW seems the logical conclusion to the Marxist Feminist movement*.  Or maybe not.... I can, if I struggle with it, see three possible outcomes.

  1. MGTOW Stage 4 (economic disengagement)
  2. The male feminist - essentially a serf to the ideology, worthless to society as they lack any of the features that makes a Man useful.  
  3. A mix, with enough luck to have some real women and real men who can keep things going.

I'm not sure any man can justify the risk of getting married anymore.  Women come with too much baggage - the entire federal,state and local government for example. Even women who don't buy into the agenda are fighting a losing battle. The system is rigged to make big government the father of their children. We're in #3 but moving toward #1, and I'm not sure where that leaves those women who actually want to be women - expatriation with their guys maybe?

Why do I discount #2?  Well, feminists have no use for those guys beyond being politically useful idiots. They can't repair a sink, or change a flat and they sure as hell don't have the guts to stand and fight when the barbarians storm the gate. Hell, they're repelled by the violence of free speech.  They're useless as a sacrifice, they'd never survive as a soldier.  They are the proverbial Bicycle to the female Fish.   They are already obsolete.

I'm not sure #3 will last, things are going down hill to damn fast. But men are stubborn.  Look at how many try to appease or ignore the feminist with out becoming a whore to the ideology. Giving up is hard - men who had men as fathers were taught - never give up.  Yet, when the Lame Street Media, the government, the educational system and a whole lot of the women are arrayed against you, what options are left? Do you keep fighting and waste what remains of the single nonrenewable resource that effects everyone - time; or do you bow to the seemingly inevitable and let them stew in their own sewage.

Does this mean the communist manifesto has won?  Well, maybe but I'm not sure they're going to much want what they get, which is essentially a country full of useless idiots. So, did they foresee the MGTOW reaction?  I doubt it.  Yes they saw and  worked for the destruction of the family - essentially achieved at this point. But I think they expected the men to just suck it up and live with it.


*MFM - progressive feminist - with all the contradiction 
[ The stages of MGTOW vary depending on where you look, but I use the following:
  1. Situational Awareness - you know things are messed up and that any sort of relationship with women can get you into serious trouble.
  2. Long Term Relationship Disengagement - You've decided you're never going to get married or be hit with palimony. 
  3. Short Term Relationship Disengagement - You've decided that life is just to short to put up with any risk associated with women.
  4. Economic Disengagement - Living the minimal life style, adding as little to the tax base of the system - or expatriation.  (I'm not completely disengaged yet and may never get there but I'm trying)  This could be considered going Galt but it's a bit more extreme. 
]

No comments:

Post a Comment