Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Cristmas one and all.

Christmas has always been a favorite time of year for me.  I'm a winter person.  If I had to choose between winter in the Rockies or the most beautiful sandy beach in the tropics - well, that's not even a choice for me - winter all the way.

I love Christmas; the music, the lights, the decorations and the spirit of the season.  I even enjoy being around people more - although I don't go to malls - too crazy shopaholic for me.

This has been a more difficult year for me. Some of the poor decisions I've made over the years have come home to roost. It wasn't unexpected and I've no one to blame but myself.

I am looking forward to next year as I get my hind end in gear and try to fix what I broke, or let break.  I'm not too worried, but I know it's going to be a lot of work. I look forward to the feeling of accomplishment that will come with each task I complete.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment