Friday, April 19, 2013

I wonder if she feels like an idiot

My deepest sympathies to the families and friends of those killed and injured in the Boston Marathon attack.

This kind of crap how ever does not help.    

NPR's Dina Temple-Raston attempts to blame "Right Wing" (yeah, that us Libertarians, and I guess Republicans) for Boston.




It's good to know NPR is all about In-depth, Unbiased Reporting.

So I wonder if she feels like an idiot.   I've been listening to NPR on and off this morning, you'd think this was 9/11 all over again.  Why do these people think a totalitarian police state will be good for them?   I realize progressives have a mental disorder that prevents the processing of logic and leads to living in a reality not perceivable by the rest of us.  No, she's probably disassociated herself from the reality where she actually said what she said - never happened, nothing to see here, move along.


So there's one guy still running around as I write this (or more likely hiding under a porch) and for that we get this which seems like a slight over-reaction.  Don't get me wrong, the scumbag needs to be caught, preferably dead, I'm not sure I give a shit about his reasons.  He, like most terrorists are simply amoral, cowards, looking to hurt anyone they can because it's easier than actually doing something productive.

OK America time to wake up.  If you close the city down, hide in fear in your homes, let the national guard and police turn the city in to a  police state, the terrorists win.  It's what they wanted, maximum harm, minimum effort.  Don't go this way, you won't like the view down the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment