Monday, July 2, 2012

Fuck it

Why do companies insist on doing truly STUPID things.   My normal reaction would be to Dump chrome, change my primary search engine, switch to wordpress and never use another Google owned product again.   Sadly they own fucking everything!   OK maybe not everything.  I was thinking about getting a Kindle Fire, but that's based on Android, which is owned by Google.  Youtube is impossible to get away from - also owned by Google.  Hell I could spend the rest of my life trying to keep track of what google just purchased, so I could vote with my feet (ah fingers in this case).  

Now, I'm not sure what I'll do.    I suppose I'll switch browsers again, and go back to ixquick and yahoo - bing as a last resort (although they're probably just as bad).

Google - YOU SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment