Monday, July 9, 2012

The one where I think I'm Mel Gibson for an hour

Sometimes things make sense right away, sometimes it doesn't come until later - a few more facts then "click" it falls into place. Sometimes - Like Now - I'm just swinging a bat at a ball pitched in a giant sensory deprivation tank..... Which sort of reminds me of how I feel when ever I listen to the MSM (main stream media) - deprived.

So we have Russian bomber in U.S. Airspace - twice, which is a little weird.   Maybe they're testing our defenses.  Maybe not.  Maybe they're testing Obama, which would would make more sense.  Except it doesn't (make more sense).  I definitely don't like it where it's going though - given the other Russian weirdness.

There was this story a while back about Russian Troops coming for a joint anti-terrorist thing, they're supposed to take over the Denver Airport, and the CIA headquarters at Langley.   Latter I found a bit more info - still kinda weird and disturbing.   It never made the MSM which makes me think it might be true - it's the type of thing the MSM would want to avoid.  But then it should have happened by now, and I still can't find anything else about it - probably a fizzle.  Then there's the Russian-Chinese Joint Ventrue  and the Russian-Chinese-Syrian-Iranian Joint Venture which is even more alarming - because it sounds like a prime opportunity to combat loss a lot of equipment in Iran.  So what is going on in Russia? ....  Any why is China so involved?   Should we be worried - we Know the Iranians don't like us - Obama not withstanding.  Are they getting training we'd rather they didn't?  Like specifically how our Anti-Terror teams work?  - That would suck.

Then I remember Obama's open mic "oops" moment talking to the Russians.  Now if I were a conspiracy nut - I'd put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7 and say that everything is linked and Obama is really going to use Russian troops to invade and take over the U.S.A.  It would require way too much secrecy and planning to pull off - I'm less than sanguine about the possibility of our elected officials and their butt sniffer lackeys keeping that big a secret.

There are occasional moments (brief - measured in seconds) I get all conspiracy itchy but I don't think this is one of them.  Or well - maybe not a big one.  Maybe it's something smaller - Suppose Putin is working with Obama by trying to create a little tension just before the election.  Now if that were the case  I'd have maybe expected Obama to get on MSM and tell Putin to back off - at which point Putin would back off and Obama would be all Herobama and it would give him a nice boost before the election.   - Yet silence - so will there be more of these little weird Russian events?   Will the Cloward-Piven plan be given another four years with the help of the Russians?   It would be good for them at least.  Maybe Putin's just showing a little piss and vinegar because he's bored.  Do you think maybe their pilots keep getting lost?

Nothing is going "Click" just yet - and I kinda wish it would.

Maybe I need a copy of Catcher in the Rye - Mel can I borrow yours?




No comments:

Post a Comment