Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm sort of speechless

This article at breitbart doesn't really surprise me, the antics of Kelly don't really surprise me.   It's standard practice for the elite - especially the leftist elite to view Rules, Regulations, and Laws as something they create to apply to other people.

Well I suppose since the leftists have become the Man, it must be time for us to do unto them what they have done unto the country. 

For example.  When you hear a leftest say "For the Children"  ask the how saddling a newborn baby with more than $52,000 of dept before they take their first breath is good for the children - sounds like child abuse to me.   How are the children our future when if we continue as we have for the last 16 years (or longer) that child will be in dept to the tune of almost $200,000 Because the politicians couldn't break their addiction to spending.   How is that better than saddling the child with parents on Crack?  It's Child abuse pure and simple.

If I got to high school and found out my parents had voted to put me in that kind of dept I'd file for emancipation and move to a different country, say Switzerland  for example.


No comments:

Post a Comment