Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'd say- They Just Never Learn - But

I actually think they did learn, and they're doing their best to create a repeat of the housing bubble so we can go though it all again.  Apparently the Emperor isn't satisfied with the number of subject who are unclothed.  He's decided to try and repeat 2007 housing crash, and see if he can up the number of people who can't live with out government subsidies.  

Moron or Evil Genius?  Normally I follow the Heinlein law:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
But in this case I think the evidence is pretty clear.  Ian Flemming's, Goldfinger used the phrase:
“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.”
Except, I don't believe in coincidence when it comes to the Government (or much of anything else for that matter).  Once is probably stupidity, Twice is almost certainly Enemy action.


Hat tip to Drang for this one


No comments:

Post a Comment