Monday, March 14, 2016

I'm pretty sure she didn't mean it that way

In reporting on the "unreal" surge in sexual assaults by refugees in Sweden, several young women were interviewed for comment.  I found Lovi's comment sort of interesting:

Others said the situation had already got 'out of hand', and admitted they were 'terrified' to go outside after dark. Lovis Jonsson, 16, said: 'It is terrible that women are the ones who are targeted. I feel afraid and exposed. I will never go out by myself after dark after the police warnings.'

Emphasis is mine - Yes, it's terrible that women are targeted - it should be men instead?  I'm almost sure that she means: It's terrible that the people we stupidly invited into our country are attacking us.   But after listening to so many feminists in the US, I really can't be sure. 

Full article here  @  Zero Hedge. 


I have to admire the PC of one young woman who thought perhaps blaming the refugees was premature. She's right, but one has to be willing to entertain the idea that these refugees are possible or probable source of the problem and many aren't.  Since the increase is timed with the influx of refugees, and the victims report "foreign" attackers (calling them middle eastern is just so not PC) and is unprecedented; logic suggests that refugees are the likely source of the problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment