Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm sad too

I read Tam's blog pretty much every day, and I realized I've been sad about something I read the other day.  Normally when some Celebrity says something stupid or champions a cause that really should just fade away into oblivion, I just shrug and move on - Hollywierd is full of morons with opinions based on a complete lack of understand of the real world - how else do you get Eco maniacs that own 12,000 square foot houses?

What I read was a book notification about a New Stephen King e-book called GUNS,  where he calls for support of the Obama anti gun platform.   Worse, the proceeds of the little Kindle e-book will go to that most pathetic, dishonorable, lying sack of ...,  the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

It makes me sad, that even a smart guy like King can fall for the BS that the Obama and Feinstein efforts are based on.

No comments:

Post a Comment