Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One for the Captain

If you need more data to support the Captains rants on the college scam, then you're not paying attention; so HERE is a bit more.  I haven't read Worthless because I got my two degrees a long time ago (STEM degrees).   But if your considering going to college, I'm going to go so far as to recommend you read Worthless because we have enough people with worthless degrees.  And you really don't want a 0% ROI in your degree (and if you don't know what that means go look it up).

While you're at it, you might want to read Enjoy the Decline, I have. It's a good read, and timely. While I don't agree with everything he says (I'm an old fart and some of it doesn't really apply to me).  The economics is sound, and a lot of the advice is ...  liberating.




No comments:

Post a Comment