Friday, May 24, 2013

You make it sound like news

This is not news, it's business as usual.

What's news worthy is that it came out in a Chicago Blog implying there's at least one person in Chi-Town that might not be in bed with Obama.  That I do find surprising.  It is after all the The Most Corrupt City in the U.S.

I'm not sure I like the way they rated those cities though, some how I'm not sure Seattle's rep for corrupt parking enforcement is in actually worse than Tampa, Boston, and Bell CA, which are noted for serious political corruption.   And Houston's corrupt PD I think might be worse than Seattle's.  I know I'd rather be in Seattle than any of the others but I have to say, my City is a sad, sad disappointment.   To many liberal Californians - it has been as we say - Californiated, and that's never a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment