Friday, March 30, 2012

It's only a Hate Crime when we do it.

ARRRG.

Ok first there's this - Spike Tweets but apologies so it's all ok right? NOT!   Yeah great he apologizes for getting the wrong people.

Then that idiot Roseanne Barr tweets the correct address.   Tell me why that's not a HATE crime - oh yeah because it was a black guy and a "Liberal" who think's she's qualified to run for president on the Green ticket. 

So it's ok for them to insight riots, invade peoples privacy, and behave in a manor which threatens peoples lives right?   Because they're doing it from good intentions - Bullshit.     Just reverse that scenario, famous white male conservative tweets address of parents of black kid involved in fatal shooting.  Think you'd see the same response from the media?   Nope it would be a racist thing within 5 seconds - tops - hate crime inside of an hour.

I'm not a racist - I simply despise IDIOTS, I don't care what race they are, or what sex they are, or how wealthy or poor they are -- ok that's not quite true - I despise the wealthy ones, the poor ones I try to ignore.

I don't despise liberals any more than I despise republicans - just the Idiots that try to turn a debate from logic and fact to emotion an opinion - Oh, and anyone who thinks the Constitution is an outdated rag to be flushed down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment